Sea Fox Boat Company is an industry leading, saltwater fishing boat manufacturer who is looking for a talented TIG welder that can aid in the manufacturing and construction of anodized aluminum T-Tops, Leaning Posts, and assorted small parts.
In order to qualify for this job, the applicant must be able to perform the following:
Key Responsibilities and Physical Requirements:
1. Keep up with a fast paced manufacturing line to ensure that our manufacturing plant receives their parts in a timely manner.
2. Work in a safe and professional manner and able to get along with others.
3. Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations and housekeeping guidelines.
4. General housekeeping, maintenance and organization.
5. Performs related duties as required.
6. May be required to stand for long periods of time.
7. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
8. Engaging in bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling.
9. Work in a covered warehouse environment to include varying temperature conditions.
1. A High School Diploma or GED
2. Experience in TIG welding
The applicant can apply in the following ways:
1. Reply to this add with the words "Welder" in the subject field and attach copy of your resume.
2. Apply in person at Sea Fox Boat Co. located at 2550 HWY 52, Moncks Corner, SC (PREFERED METHOD)
3. Fax a copy of your resume to 843-761-6139 and mark to ATTN: Brenden Mickle Come be part of the Sea Fox team today!